Saturday, January 25, 2014

Creative Quiltmaking program complete!

I completed the Creative Quiltmaking program through Design Matters in England. It took me about 2 1/2 years to get through all 8 modules. The great thing about this program is that I had a personal tutor all the way through the program. Catherine Nicholls lives in Vancouver, BC. This is an online program where I complete 12 to 15 activities per module. Once a few activities were complete, I would scan my work (either sketchbook or stitching) and email it to her. She was extremely supportive and helped me to progress substantially in my work throughout the program. Here is the completed quilt from Module 6 which showcases piecing.



Back to Square One


Applique quilt from Module 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I am in the process of updating my site. To view more of my work, please use the links on the right.